- Registration to the congress can be done via abstract submission system.
- You can log in to the online congress system and send additional files with your password.
- Participants can attend the congress with maximum three papers.
Abstracts can be prepared in Turkish or English.
- The language of the congress is Turkish and English.
- Participants will be able to present their presentations in English or in Turkish. The presentations will be only oral presentation; Each parallel session will include four or five 15-minute oral presentations of similar themes and a brief discussion.
- Abstracts of the papers presented at the congress will be published electronically in the form of a summary book. In addition, the works of the participants who wish to publish their work in full text among the papers presented at the congress will be published in e-book format after the referee process is completed.
- In the congress, the best paper award will be given as a result of the online evaluation of the participants.
Information about abstracts
Abstract Writing Guidelines
The studies shoud be written according to the following rules:
- The title of the study should consist of 14 words at the most and should not contain any abbreviations.
- The references should not be referred in the abstract.
- The abstract should be of 250-500 words.
- The abstract should consist:
- the problem situation and the importance of the study,
- the aim of the study and the sub problems,
- the achieved results or the expected results.
- The abstract should have 3-5 key words.
Evaluation of Abstracts
Evaluation; The names / surnames and institutions of the researchers will be kept confidential and will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. In order for papers to be evaluated, registration of at least one of the researchers to the paper submission system must be completed. As a result of the evaluation, a letter will be sent to the researchers.